Price guide for tape conversions
Converting MiniDV, 8mm cassette, VHS-C and VHS tape to digital price
1. More than 30 tapes- $14 per tape thereafter*
2. 21 to 30 tapes- $18 per tape*
3. 11 to 20 tapes- $19 per tape*
4. 5 to 10 tapes $20 per tape*
5. 1 to to 4 tapes $22 per tape*
* Any tape that runs over 1.5 hours will be treated as a new tape and charged at $110. This is because analog tapes are converted in real time. However, if the tape is not much longer than 1.5 hours, you will not be charged extra. You supply the USB or hard drive for digital files. Please note that an additional $5 fee is assessed for NTSC American/Japanese tapes.
Scenario 1 : 40 tapes provided
First 30 tapes will be $18.00 each. Then, the next 10 tapes
will be $14.00 each. Additionally, all tapes over 1.5 hours will
be charged at $10.00 per 1.5 hours thereafter.
Scenario 2 : 10 tapes provided
The 10 tapes will be $20.00 each. Tapes over 1.5 hours will be
charged at $10.00 per 1.5 hours thereafter.
Convert Betamax, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8 VHS-C and VCR Tapes to DVD price
This service cost an additional $5.00 per DVD. Tapes over 1.5 hours will need a second DVD. You will be provided with a printable DVD and cover.
VHS & VHS-C Repair price
The cost to repair a tape starts at $25.00. This excludes digital conversion and is purely for repair.
Cleaning VHS and VHS-C of Mould Price
Price for cleaning and eradicating mould range from $25.00 to $45.00 depending on the scope of work.